PPD Holdings Investment Group has taken advantage of the recent boom in the multifamily industry, closing sales on numerous properties located across the Southeast, with those transactions totaling more than $361 million.
They're looking to parlay that success into more investments in 2017 and beyond.
"We were able to sell these properties at top market," PPD Holdings founder Pablo Diego said.
PPD Holdings sold apartment home communities located in Greater Atlanta, Nashville, Tennessee, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Those properties include:
- One Metrocenter: 320 units (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Circa & Ecco 400: 608 units (Sandy Springs, Georgia)
- The Crest at Laurelwood: 272 units (Woodstock, Georgia)
- Wesley Pond: 246 units (Douglasville, Georgia)
- Wesley Park: 370 units (Norcross, Georgia)
- Wesley at Windward: 294 units (Alpharetta, Georgia)
- The Crest at Brier Creek: 291 units (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- West End Village: 244 units (Nashville, Tennessee)
In addition to the current units under the PPD Holdings portfolio, over the next 18 months it plans to invest in an additional 1,200 units in properties located in the Greater Atlanta area and in Southwest Florida.
PPD Holdings is also pursuing opportunities in the Southeast, particularly in Raleigh, North Carolina and in Nashville, Tennessee.